Shipping & Delivery Information
We deliver to all locations in Australia.
- Standard Shipping - we use flat rate shipping costs.
- $9.95 - orders less than $30
- $7.95 - orders between $30 and $99
- FREE - orders over $99
- Express Shipping - this is a fixed rate of $5.95 on top of any standard shipping costs.
We do not charge handling or any other fees during checkout.
Exceptions: Some products, due to their size and weight may attract a higher shipping fee and we reserve the right in these cases to contact you to discuss the payment of additional shipping charges.
We use Australia post, AAE, Fastway and Startrack for our deliveries. We will always look for the cheapest and quickest way of getting your consignment to you. Once your consignment has been shipped we will send you tracking details so you can follow the progress of the delivery.
Your order will normally be dispatched on the same day if:
- payment for your order has been received
- all products are in stock
- order received before 1pm AEST
Shipping time estimates are as follows:
- Standard Shipping - as a general guide deliveries to Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra will take 1 - 4 business days. Deliveries to Adelaide, Perth, Tasmania and Darwin will take 4 - 6 business days. More remote areas will take slightly longer.
- Express Shipping - normally over night (1 business day) to major cities. Otherwise 2 - 3 days for more remote areas.
Please see the Australia Post Shipping Calculator Tool to get a more detailed estimate of shipping times or call our Customer Service team who will be happy to give you an estimated delivery time.
During checkout we will ask you for your Event Date and will always do our utmost to ensure you consignment arrives in time. If we are unable to get your consignment to you at least a day before your Event Date, we will call you to let you know.
Out of Stock Items
Whilst 95% of the products we advertise are held in stock, products that are currently out of stock are clearly marked as such. If you have placed an order for a product that is out of stock, we will contact you to notify you of the out-of-stock item. We will give you an estimated delivery date as well as the option of waiting for your items or receiving a full refund. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
Not at Home to receive your Consignment?
Deliveries are always tracked and will generally require a signature on delivery to protect the goods you have ordered. The best addresses are where someone is home between 7.am and 6.pm weekdays, or a business address which is open during normal business hours, or a PO Box address. If you are not going to be at home for the delivery, you may elect during checkout for an ATL (Authority to Leave) – this gives the courier authority to leave your consignment without your signature and you take responsibility for the consignment once it has been left.