Shipping & Delivery Information
We deliver to all locations in Australia.
- Standard Shipping - we use a flat rate of $13.95 for orders less than $30 and $9.95 for all other orders.
- Express Shipping - this is a fixed rate of $19.95 to all destinations in Australia.
We do not charge handling or any other fees during checkout.
Exceptions: Some products, due to their size and weight may attract a higher shipping fee and we reserve the right in these cases to contact you to discuss the payment of additional shipping charges.
We use Couriers for all destinations in Australia other than PO Boxes which we send via Australia Post. Once your consignment has been shipped we will send you tracking details so you can follow the progress of your delivery. Deliveries to PO Boxes are generally slower. See our Shipping Calculator for timing estimates to your post code.
Your order will normally be dispatched on the same day if:
- payment for your order has been received
- all products are in stock
- order received before 10am Sydney time
Shipping time estimates are as follows:
- Standard Shipping - as a general guide deliveries to all major cities will take 1 - 2 business days. Deliveries to Perth, Tasmania and Darwin will take 3 - 5 business days. More remote areas will take slightly longer.
- Express Shipping - normally over night (1 business day) to major cities. Otherwise 2 - 4 days for more remote areas.
During checkout we will ask you for your Event Date and will always do our utmost to ensure you consignment arrives in time.
Out of Stock Items
Whilst 95% of the products we advertise are held in stock, products that are currently out of stock are clearly marked as such. If you have placed an order for a product that is out of stock, we will contact you to notify you of the out-of-stock item. We will give you an estimated delivery date as well as the option of waiting for your items or receiving a full refund. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
Not at Home to receive your Consignment?
Deliveries are always tracked and will generally require a signature on delivery to protect the goods you have ordered. The best addresses are where someone is home between 7am and 6pm weekdays, or a business address which is open during normal business hours, or a PO Box address. If you are not going to be at home for the delivery, you may elect an ATL (Authority to Leave) during checkout for – this gives the courier authority to leave your consignment without your signature and you take responsibility for the consignment once it has been left.